In a single word, Target is a disaster.

I ordered a pretty expensive (over $700) kitchen table and chairs, stayed home from work to receive the order, lugged the furniture (250 lbs altogether) up to my apartment only to realize it was the wrong table in the wrong color and the wrong color chairs. I called the number provided for online experience and talked to the two dumbest people on the planet (Antwon and Tiffany) who claim to be "floor supervisors", which actually kind of explains why Target can't get anything right...the quality of their employees is obviously garbage. Anyway, Antwon told me I could bring the furniture back to the store. Um, no thanks, it won't even begin to fit in my car. So he then tells me he can request a pickup but he can't give me any time frame for which I will be able to get this *** out of my house. Meanwhile, the 5 boxes are completely blocking off my kitchen. Soon after, I'm emailed a number to call to schedule for pickup and, not surprisingly, they are closed until Monday.

Cool. Target is a mess and I will never order from them again...I will continue to advise everyone against it.

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target kitchen table for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Orange, California, United States #931359

"The correct product was actually never delivered. Read up on consumer law.

OP can be totally honest with her CC company about what happened when opening the chargeback/dispute, and she should win."

Most likely the correct item was never delivered because of the OP and her poor reading skills. Like I said she should get an adult to help her, had an adult helped her this would not have happened, besides with the terrible spelling skills the OP is obviously a child and too young to have a credit card.

You call them the two dumbest people on the planet when you don't use proper grammar. There are places where you did not add commas where they should be.

Don't be calling other people dumb when you don't have simple first grade grammar skills. Then you use three periods to end a sentence.

You should only use one period. How can they be the dumbest people on the planet when you are even dumber than they are?

to KevinRichards Los Angeles, California, United States #930109

Oh, shut up, you old grouch.

OP: If you paid by credit card, I would call them now and do a charge back since what you ordered was not delivered. Then donate Target's table and chairs!

to Veronica Orange, California, United States #930248

Nope I am just stating the truth, if they are going to call anyone the dumbest people on Earth they should not make themselves look even dumber with terrible spelling and grammar. That statement that they are the dumbest people on Earth is false since the OP is dumber. If the OP results to childish name calling and types and spells as she is doing I wonder if she is even old enough to use a credit card of if she stole from mommy and daddy.

to Veronica Orange, California, United States #930252

That is basically stealing if they have the product(even if it is wrong color) they would also be lying if they said the product was never delivered, and with such terrible spelling and grammar they probably are the ones that made the error, hence they should have gotten someone literate to help them while ordering. It is obvious that the OP is the dumbest person on Earth not the people she was dealing with.

to KevinRichards Los Angeles, California, United States #931136

The correct product was actually never delivered. Read up on consumer law. OP can be totally honest with her CC company about what happened when opening the chargeback/dispute, and she should win.