I just called the NE tucson store on Grant and Tanque verde to find out price match policies on an xbox one for a bundle.I first received the operator who was very nice but didn't know so she transferred me to guest services.

From there everything went down hill. I was on the phone for a total of three and a half minutes. During that time, the lady who helped me was snippy and rude. She informed me that they would not match a bundle at all.

When i attempted to get her name, i was hung up on.I will not be shopping at this store any time soon

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of xbox from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to "training on proper customer service".

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments