2.6
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Target.com provides the worst customer service that I have ever had. I placed an online order to pick up in store on Nov 28 and they give you a 4-5 days to pick up the order.

I happened to travel and did not make it back to pick the item up. Called store = failed to hold the item. Called target.com = failed to hold the item but an agent promised to send me an egift card for the inconvenience to be delivered to me within 24 hours. Waited 48 hours to call them back to find out the same agent did not issue the right egift card; instead she made the "price adjustment" on old order so the price dropped lower then CANCEL it.

I ended up w no item and no GC. Called back to talk to VALERI, who called herself a manager, she explained to me what was done in the system and said "sorry, I cant do anything else." To me, that was the most incompetent manager available. When i tried to explain the n times about the problem, she even overtalked me and kept repeating the same sorry.

It went over my head and I felt like talking to my knee for the whole hour. For your customer's sake, Target, please pick a decent manager who has common sense so that you loose more and more business daily.

Product or Service Mentioned: Target Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Sales staff are idiots, Rude manager.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 04, 2016.

Comments

Coon Rapids, Minnesota, United States #1252709

So you have 4-5 days to pick up an order but instead you travel and don't get there on time. Your problem, not theirs.

to Anonymous Sofia, Sofia (Stolitsa), Bulgaria #1252943

Aren't you late for your shift at Target?