ok so me and my bf waited in line on black friday for the 55" tv for $269 they advertised in the ad, by the time we went in all they had were 50" same price but just smaller (so we thought) no thinking anything we get up to pay and the price of the tv we got was $332 a lil confused but then asked the cashier where the ones that were $269, she said that they were given to the first 10 ppl in line, after that i was mad why even advertise it if ur guna give them to only a few ppl!!!!still we bought the tv bc it still was a good prcie.

later on me went to walmart and found the one that we wanted at target so we bought it with the intent to take back the one to target. so we did return it that night (11/26) me and my bf had paid with both our cards so they had to return to both our cards. not thinking anything the next day when i went black friday shopping early and my card declined WHY??? cuz these fools decided instead of returning the money to my card they were going to charge me twice for a tv i dont even have!!

thought it could be a quick fix since it was their fault but got the run around all day.

wen i went in i talked to a manger named Maddie she told me that she could not return it cuz they didnt charge me again, even when i have my bank statement show that they charged me twice, she called some one on the phone i think it was their help support place but she said that they didnt even have record of the first return. short story long NEVER again will i ever shop at target they can stick it where the sun don't shine.

and they really need to teach their employees some manners and respect plus customer service cuz they represent their company!!oh and this was in salina ks steer clear of them!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. jalisadiaz stated that there is a room for improvement of disrespectful managers. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of 55-inch tv and associated monetary loss in the amount of $446. Target needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 55-inch tv in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Read the fine print dipsh.it

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1070379

If you bought a telly of that size for that price, I suspect it was either a Vizio or the even cheaper Element or the other brand I can't think of at the moment.In any event, all are junk, just a matter of degree.

Unreliable and you will no doubt rue the day you paid money for these things. A good, brand name telly will cost more, but it will also last.

These other ones will not.Good luck, tho.