I placed an order on Target.com that was meant as a birthday gift.I was suppose to have it in 5-7 days.

It never shipped so I called and was told it was shipping that day. Sure enough it again didn't ship so I called back and was told they didn't have the item in stock. I was told they would "investigate". I never heard from them so I called back AGAIN and was told my order was cancelled.

I never requested it be cancelled. I asked for proof it was cancelled which they refused to give me. Now I have since received 4 emails stating my order has been delayed. It has been almost a month now and they refuse to cancel my order and I have yet to receive the item.

I purchased it elsewhere and refuse to do business with them again.

So many lies from people including managers.They should allow you to cancel when they make such mistakes.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). Mikel120 is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments