2.9
Layout of Store

I placed an order on 2/7/16 for a desk that was to ship to the Altamonte Springs store.My order shipped on 2/8/16 and the status of my order has been in limbo since then.

My order was supposed to be ready for pick-up on 2/15 but it was never received. I was charged on 2/14/16 for the order. I have wasted 5 hours of my time chasing this item or a refund for the item. I've spoken to supervisors at Target.com, the store, and the Target Card.

Apparently, the order can not be cancelled, reshipped, or refunded because it's in a shipping status. Well, here's the problem...it's ALWAYS going to be in that status because IT IS LOST! The store doesn't have it and claims to never have received this. As a matter of fact, now my Target Card shows the transaction date for the item as 2/21/16.

How incompetent are these people?!?!?!?!?! The situation just goes from bad to worse.

And for the record, I was told by a Target.com supervisor that ship to store items have been getting "lost" a lot lately, so BEWARE buyers.I am on the phone as I type this trying to get this issue resolved.....STILL!

mirandacooper77 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $106 and wants Target to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target desk for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments