i was late for 3 times for less than 7 minutes/late in a month i got a warning from her. that's OK, its her job to call my attention but when i mentioned I work late almost every night to finished the job they assign to me and to pick up the slack of other ship, i got yelled , she said working late don't count,because it does not mean you work late you work hard..

really ???

i quit asap... its use to be fun working for them but the new generation of LOD are young don't know how to motivate, they need to under go some training before the management assign them to handle personnel..

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #629545

Who cares if you work late---show up on time and leave on time. If you can't get your work done in an eight hour shift you are lacking in Managing your Execution.

I'm glad you quit because a team member like you would not have lasted long on my team.

to Youdon'tdeserveTarget #629557

Said by Mr. Target himself after a couple of beers!

I feel for you AND anyone else who has had the misfortune of having to work for Target!!

I wouldn't even consider shopping there!!!!!!

Hollywood, Florida, United States #620652

if you cant be on time then it affects the team. other people are waiting for you to come in to relieve them for the day, or for their lunch or breaks. You are being selfish.

robres
Fontana, California, United States #610976

Uh, you were late. Stop being Late. You deserved a tongue lashing.

How did you expect that LOD to "motivate" you to get your butt out of bed 10 minutes earlier?

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #610548

You need to go back to school to learn better spelling and grammar. The people in management and personnel work their way up, they aren't just hired off the street.

In case you hadn't noticed most of the people in management and supervisory positions are young now. About 15 years ago I had a boss, and she was the head of the office, that had just turned 19 when I was hired. We were the only two people in the office. She got her job because of who she knew, this was an office where there was no way to work your way up.

But we managed to get along. You do have to remember to respect your supervisors. Working late to finish your assignments isn't an indication that you work hard, it would be more apt to mean that you don't work hard enough and are slow.

However, when I used to work at Target, when our shift was up we were to leave. Another thing being late three times a month is quite often.

to anonymous Edison, New Jersey, United States #623314

It's laughable for a company to expect employees to feel any respect when they are never shown any real respect.

Target employees are unappreciated & expected to slap a robotic smile on their faces while they are being spoken to like they are 5 year old kids.

Low pay, no hours & no respect. Best company ever - if you are the CEO.