3.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I was at target in Lafayette la on Louisiana ave on Thursday morning the 20th. I was upset that a young lady that was working the floor was not dress professional when your pants was showing her back end half way down .

I heard that she works the backroom, something needs to be done about this or I will not shop at that store anymore. This not the only time I seen her dress like this there has been other times I been there that her pants been down her butt and you can see want she is has on.

I love shopping at that store but in not going where people don't dress professional. Plus I see alot of workers just standing around talking and on cell phones.

But on a good note there is one worker I see that works his butt in that store every time I'm in there he does everything in that store I think is name is Harold I'm surprised he is not management yet.

Product or Service Mentioned: Target Customer Care.

Reason of review: Workers behavior.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 24.

Comments

How wonderful you walk around judging people

to Pauzed #1583655

The Good Book says to "Judge Not, Lest Ye Be Judged"

100% agree that its frustrating when people are not professional at work. That said, are you telling me this employee works in every single department?

Or is it possible for you not to look at her and move on? This seems like a small problem to me.

If you can't accept people for who they are you should just stay home and shop on-line.