3.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

On 10/25/17 I was shopping in the children's department at the Plain St Target in Lowell MA when I overheard two employees who were working in the electronics department talking in loud voices about how "Lowell is full of criminals. it's the worst city".

I was irritated but wrote it off as two idiots. Then they went on to complain about how "everyone needs to know how to speak english" and how terrible it was that people "from other places" didn't learn how to speak English. I thought it was a strange conversation to have out of the blue........until I turned around and saw a woman in a hajib (headscarf in case you don't know) standing behind me. I glared at the guy who was taking until he shut his mouth and it's a good thing he shut up!

The other idiot target employee was a woman with weird *** orange/black hair. The guy was tall with dark hair. They should be fired!I have already complained about this once.

If I don't get a reply from you that this is being addressed with them I will publish this information anywhere, any way I can to keep people from shopping at your store. So if you don't want a smear campaign to start against your store DO SOMETHING!!

Reason of review: Employees who are brainless bigots.

Preferred solution: Fire these two idiots! You can reference the schedule that day and figure out who they were so don't tell me you can't! I was there in the early afternoon..

I didn't like: Stupid trumptards working as your employees.

Comments

Go jump off a bridge, you worthless liberal, fool.

to Anonymous #1527899

Mr. "Anonymous" is just as rude an offensive as the insulter-in-chief!

How Rude. Anonymous, why don't you "Get A Life", and leave all of these people on here alone?

Until you use your own sterotyping nasty word "trumptards", I might have taken this complaint seriously. You are clearly just as bigotted as the rest.

Screw you, you worthless, liberal, Democrat.

aliens_amoung_us

"trumptards"???? Boy, you don't paint with a broad stroke, do you?

Pratice what you preach. When you become a better human, then others will follow.

If the woman was offended she would have said something. Stay out of the business of others.

h.kitchener

Sounds like you have a rather large chip on your shoulder. Perhaps you shop at Target for the choice of restrooms you can use?