I've had the target visa card for over 2 years now and I've been paying my bills on time for a while.So I decided to call to called them.

I called them a few times to see if they can lower my interest rate. Those times that I've called they have told me that Target is not lowering any interest rate. So I've asked is it just mine or everyone else, the representative have told me everyone. I don't understand how they can do this?

While they are doing this they seem to also be increasing the interest rate. Are they allowed to do this? I mean with the new credit card law and all. My interest rate is 20.24% and I am upset that they won't let me or "everyone" a lower interest rate.

What kind of deal is?

We people are on the losing end and they're keeping us in debt where we don't want to be.Can anyone help with this situation?

Review about: Target Credit Card.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Irish is so sweet to Target's customers isn't she?

Feel welcome "guests".

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #142603

If you cannot affford the interest don't buy on credit.

Awka, Anambra, Nigeria #142594

Target just loves to gouge their "guests" any way they can. The best thing you can do for yourself is close your Target account and get a credit card from a real bank that charges honest rates.

Quote=”Gcc82”

“I've had the target visa card for over 2 years now and I've been paying my bills on time for a while.”

Does this mean that you pay the balance off completely each billing cycle? Or, are you paying the minimum balance due each billing cycle? (Or another amount, between minimum and all of it).

Do you have other consumer revolving (unsecured) credit? If so, are you carrying a balance on any accounts?