I must say I have worked for Target for almost 2 years, and I have learned that the work load is fair enough.

I am just a cashier, w/e eles they need me for the day. I do have a major problem with their "great rasies" though. Once a year we get a raise that usally amouts to a huge 10 cents more an hour! I really needed that extra few cents every pay day.

Another thing that I have notice is that they make us go and help hardlines and softlines after store hours. Most of the time I am very Ok with this, because without us they could be thier for a long time. When I can't stand it though is when they are not willing to help us out.

One time ofter the store closed,sure enough the only people that needed help were the cashiers. The hardlines or softlines help no. They left us there. We had to stay there till almost 1130 that night.

Review about: Target Cashier.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

"I am just a cashier, w/e eles they need me for the day."

After two years you should have risen through the ranks to GSTL or higher.

Are you trying to impress the current store team, or just doing the minimum effort?

"I do have a major problem with their "great rasies" though. Once a year we get a raise that usally amouts to a huge 10 cents more an hour! I really needed that extra few cents every pay day." Why? If you have a desire to spend more money perhaps you should look for a higher skilled job, or demonstrate to Target that you are worth more to the store.

"Another thing that I have notice is that they make us go and help hardlines and softlines after store hours."

Oh, they make you go" do they?

Doesn't sound like you are motivated to do more than your shift on the front lanes, does it?

"The hardlines or softlines help no. They left us there. We had to stay there till almost 1130 that night."

You had to stay there or you had to complete the work that was assigned to the front lanes? Doesn't sound like you work very hard, does it?

Karori, Wellington, New Zealand #48043

I take it you are woman.

Get an education.

Get a new job after you finish 7th grade.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #48033

Why do you work there you ask because it pays your bills and is the only job that you can have right now?The same thing happens at wal-mart.

We people who does the same things. One lady in particular takes advantage of people by asking for help and taking credit for their work. Yet when she is told to greet for five minutes so you can to to the Loo she says no she is too busy. Yet she expects these people to help her, drop the work they are doing and help her and take credit for it.

That and when she gets a ride home she expects you to wait for her to finish her later shift, yet if you are the one to get a later shift she does not want to inconvience herself by waiting for you.

She expects you to wait snow or shine for her and complains you are being inconsiderate if you don't. Well I don't mind waiting in the summer but she wants to make every last penny and get her full hours during snow storms when they want you off the roads asap.

Some people are just inconsiderate.You get them everywhere unfortunatlly more in retail and fast food because people genarally are not satisfied with their jobs.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #48031

Than quit you lazy a$$ and live of walfare and foodstamps.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #48030