2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I've had repeated problems with checkout and with help finding items in one Target store, the Mosaic District store in Merrifield, Virginia. I believe the main problem is that managers are never present on the floor, or even locatable if you ask.

(And I did ask, more than once.) Complaints to national Guest Relations result in an email to the store manager -- and that's all. You can't escalate past that.

So a couple of very minor problems resulted in my deciding to avoid Target altogether as much as possible, because I have no confidence that they would resolve a major problem if I encountered one. What a powerful lesson in how not to run a service-centered business!

Review about: Target Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lack of concern, Poor treatment.

Comments

Sounds like you have all the answers

You Did Not state What the repeated problems are that you have been having with checkout as well as help finding items in this particular Target location.No-one is a mind reader.

to Anonymous #1480043

Are you going to meet at her Target and find the items for her? Maybe she needed hemorrhoid meds or tampons, why does she need to tell you?

to Anonymous #1481096

How in the world am I supposed to meet her at Target and find the items for her when I Do Not know her name nor which Target she shops at?