I was in Dallas for the weekend, I was on my way home, I had no idea where I was, I was lost, I stopped at a small community, there was only a target, a couple of clothing stores, a gas station, and a hardware store. I was hungry so I decided to go to Target, it looked like a good enough place to get some quick food.

I walked inside, and there were only like 5 other people shopping there. There was also only one cash register. I made my way to the back, where I saw the drinks, canned food, and jerky( they did not have a food court) While I was looking through the stuff, which was all over place, I noticed a young woman following me and looking at me through a tube, I felt uneasy, I said "hi" then she quickly ran up to me said something along the lines of alludah meh or something like that, this man weird looking guy ( I have been describing him as looking like Steve Buscemi except stockier) Came out of nowhere and apologized, because he said it was his daughter and that she had ran off. The woman looked panicked and scared, I figured she was just mentally challenged or something ( I felt weird, because I had just seen the Texas Chainsaw Massacre) well I got a pack of jerky, some canned soup, a bag of chips, a packet of plastic spoons, a cinnamon bun 2 iced teas, some cookies, and a packet of napkins in a basket, ( it felt like a giant convenience store or something, because it lacked many of the basic things you would find at a regular target) I heard screaming coming from behind the freezer shelves, I was alarmed but I remained quiet, because for some reason two of the shoppers were just staring at me as soon I heard those screams.

One of them just said really loud while looking at me, but not talking to me directly " Sounds like one of the workers had an accident. I just started feeling queasy, and awkward because the guy was still looking at me while I walked towards the cash register. The cashier did not even have the standard Target Uniform on but the guy standing near the entrance did. He started asking a lot weird questions, while he, extremely slowly, scanned my items.

Like " How old are you?" " Where are you from?" "What type of car do you have?" and " Do you have a gun in the glovebox?" the most random awkward questions you could ask a guy. After paying him a $100 bill and finding out he he did not have enough change, I just took the soup, 1 iced tea, the bag of chips, and the can opener, and handed him a $5 and a $2 bill that I always kept under my license. ( the only other bills I had, and they did not have a card swipes. I left hurriedly, relief, I drank the iced tea as I drove, the lack of people on the streets made me feel weird, so I hightailed it out of there and waited till I was 10 miles out back on the main road, to pull over and eat the soup and chips.

I opened the chips and after putting one in my mouth quickly spat it out, it tasted bad.

I looked the expiration date and it said they had expired 4 years ago. I was mad and agitated, I threw out the chips and the soup.

Product or Service Mentioned: Target Cashier.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 03, 2012.

Comments

The same thing happened to me. A friend of mine had this white powder that they were sniffing that looked like sugar.

I put it in my coffee and was everything went blank. Suddenly when I woke up I was in a world like this Target.

IHateStupidCustomers

I didn't know this site was used for complaints about dreams or in this case, it might be what the guy thought he was seeing while he was on drugs. because how do you open and eat a can of soup in the car? wouldn't you want it warm..?

nikalseyn

Sounds like you got caught in a time warp. That's a common event in that area of Texas.

At least you got out alive.

Some do not. Your lucky day, sport.

TAKE YOUR MEDS ALFRED HITCHCOCK!!!!!!!!!!! :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin :grin