3.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I ordered an item on Dec 12 for in store delivery, said it would be available on the 20th. On the 20th I got an email saying it wouldn't be ready.

Being it was a Xmas gift I went online to see if I could order something else and they were advertising seasonal shipping, delivery by 12/23. i used the Online Chat and asked Sophia if I canceled the original order and ordered online would I get it by the 23rd she said yes. Ordered on the 20th, tracked on the 21st, tracking said Delivery by the 27th. Contacted Grace who said sorry we can't guarantee delivery.

i said well your website and your customer service person did. Sorry but I see it in your store and here's 5.00 gift card. I called customer service got some guy who told me nothing I can do, with the holidays I said stop right there then your website shouldn't advertise that way. Asked hi to check availability in the store to which he said no they don't have it.

So the 1st chat person lied, their website lies, the second chat person lied...What has happened to customer service anymore. Needless to say I won't have my MOTHER's xmas gift until two days after xmas.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $30. This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. The most disappointing about target shipping service at Target was customer service , but reviewer liked item i ordered. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

Placed online order while on the phone with target employee, said she would put at counter and they sold my order out from under me even though we are an hour away and told the employee that while on phone, THE REASON FOR THE CALL TO CHECK QUANTITY BEFORE TAKINGDISABLED CHILD ON THE TRIP.