I went to target with 11 coupons for my items.I hand the coupons to the cashier.

I notice that she is finished scanning the coupons very quickly (my baby was fussy so I wasn't watching her). I paid my money and looked at my receipt. I noticed several items with coupons that she did not scan which included target coupons. I went back up to the cashier and told her she didn't scan some of my coupons.

She scanned just a few more of my coupons and tried to convince me that a sale item deduction was my coupon deduction. I took her at her word and left with $4 in coupons refunded.

I looked at my receipt on my drive home and noticed the item we discussed ( buy one get one free) was not deducted. I went back to the store and spoke with customer service manager.

She pulled all the coupons from the cashier and rescanned them to my receipt. I got another $5.99 refund for coupons that were not scanned. In total, 4 of my 11 coupons were scanned and I was owed $9.99.

I don't know why the cashier chose not to scan my coupons, but beware and watch them.This is the second time this has happened at the same Target, the first time I let it go.

Review about: Target Coupon.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments