I went into my target store, after i had called and the told me I could get a price adjustment with my receipt and the ad. So, I went to the store and they told me it was past the 2 week period.

I wasn't told that over the phone. I asked to speak to the manager. Once the manager came she told me there was nothing she could do and rolled her eyes at me. They wouldn't tell me who I spoke to the day before, and repeated that there was nothing they could do for me.

HELLO????

CUSTOMER SERVICE? I WILL DEAL WITH WALMART OVER TARGET ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!

Comments

Target is in full swing with their business - the only thing is Target's business is to throw a party with each guest as a pinata aiming for the target on their customers' backs!

I just did something productive with my time.

I took a large BM with your name all over it, and thought about you the whole time!

^^

lol You grow up you sorry liar.

Tasha is a sorry liar.

Both of you grow up sorry liars.

You keep posting on my account you sory liar.

Who the h*ll is posting as Partridge in a Pear Tree, because it sure the h*ll ain't me!!!!!!!! :(

Hey Tasha, learn to read.

Give it a rest, you give it a rest.

As you know my life's history so well that you can post about it .......

Ohhhhhhhhhhh K.

You are such a "doofus", ***.

Doofus? ... uh,

uh...

uh ...

Do what?

I don't now nor ever did work for Target anymore than Tasha and Simon did. I don't know Star6969, but sure wish I did.

We Target haters should form a club. There's more of us than there are of the morons!

Star6969, I guess you have been served the Target Customer Service service. (see, thats a play on words cause theres no service).

You will never get satisfaction at Target.

Best to shop at Walmart.

Despite what the morons say, they don't treat people like Target does. What they don't tell you is that the target is on your butt and they'll get you every time.

You were passed the 2 week period, so you were denied the adjustment. I know you think you're special and shouldn't have to follow the same policies as the rest of us, but you're not. Stop being such a diva.

Also, customer service doesn't mean "break policies so I can have my way".