2.4
Layout of Store

I tried to change the password on my red card. Here is what happened:

3 requests for password change info to be sent to my email - 0 emails received.

4 phone calls:

1. Call number given on the change your password site. 800.659.2396 I was told that they could not help me with Red Card dept. They hung up on me.

2. Called Red Card direct 800.591.8369 I asked to speak to a supervisor. Was left on hold 8 minutes. I hung up

3. Called Red Card at # in #2. After speaking with a representative and asking to speak to a supervisor I was hung up on.

4. Called Target.com at the # in #1. Asked to speak to a supervisor. Left on hold 9 min. She said she could not help me. Did not apologize for the 1 hour plus I had expended on this simple task until I reiterated the circumstances of this journey.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of target redcard from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments