Target has hit the skids in my book. To start their website is so hard to navigate and I had to reregister 3 times before it would recognize me, but I digress.

After finally ordering I received the wrong item in the mail. I called online experience and tried to ask her how to go about returning the item and getting the correct replacement since I bought the item as a buy 1 get half off deal. I was not sure if the item was in store so that is why I went through the customer service. I got some one who was so confused and inept that I was on the phone with her for over a half an hour and I still was not able to ask my question.

I then ask to talk to a supervisor. She put me on hold which hung me up after 15 minutes. This is a store I used to love to shop at.

I seems that their bottom line is more important than their customers, service or making things work. I will not order from them again online.

Review about: Target Website.

Comments

Orange, California, United States #902359

The site is not that hard to navigate from, next time get an adult to help you use the site and you won't have this issue.