I called employee for inquiry for I phone. The lady (black lady name started with M something) does not know anything.

She gave too much hard time to me. They are not slightest helpful to the customer. She pissed off. I don't know what she did she cancelled my working phone number.

I tried to exchange I phone 7. She took 3 hours to process one single *** transaction. I guess they are not properly trained. She does not even giving me service properly.

She seems racist. She took customers especially if they are black when doing my transactions.

She was so mean and not supportive at all. Also manager is not coming to the Desk to help out.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of staff. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of att mobile phone service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $250. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned att mobile phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments