I purchased a Polaroid Dual DVD player on 3/8/09 at the local Target. I gave it to my daughter to use in her car for my 2 granddaughters, 108 days later it stopped working.

My daughter attempted to return it to her local Target. They refused to let her return it because of their 90 day return policy. I understand the reason for a 90 day return policy, but I would expect a product like this to work for more than 90 days. I contacted the "guest services" and was told the same thing.

I will no longer be shopping at Target, be careful what you buy there.

They refuse to stand behind their products.

Comments

Your first mistake was buying a dvd player made by Polaroid... WTF???

Really? You're going to buy a dvd player by Polaroid? First of all, I didn't even know Polaroid made dvd players. secondly, I would never buy a dvd player from a camera company!

You always get Sony or Phillips or Samsung....

Not Polaroid!!! You ***!!!

they add a 2 year warranty to any product they sell including electroniccs

the word was S.U.C.K.S. to be you!

DVD players are throw away appliances anyhow. what do you expect when you can pick them up for less than $40?

sucks to be you i guess

Quote = Ellduk1

“I purchased a Polaroid Dual DVD player on 3/8/09 at the local Target”.

Did you also purchase the Extended Service Plan (ESP) for this item?

All merchandise bought at Target (or through Target.com) has a satisfaction guarantee of ninety days. Some items (music CDs, DVDs, computer or games software) can only be exchanged for similar items under this agreement. Other items (including your DVD player) must “be returned within 90 days and must be new, unused, and contain all original packaging and accessories”. This excludes defective items, which are covered by either the manufacturer’s warranty or the Target ESP

Please note that returns are a shopper privilege not a product warranty or guarantee.

So you need to contact the manufacturer for service and not waste your time bashing the retailer!

hey joseph

yes i am serious, i contacted the manufacturer and they will be glad to replace the product for an additional $75 to $150. is that serious enough for you.

Are you serious?

You have to contact the manufacturer

You have at least one year warranty for the camera.... You just have to ship it and they will fix it or return your money .... Target has nothing to do with this issue