3.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Was being rung up at a Target store,when the cashier said "that'll be $247.87" !! I said,"no way !!

She said look at your receipt. I said,that's impossible (meaning the amount).When I checked the receipt,she charged me for 20 2packs of Axe spray.I bought only one !! So,I told her to look at her mistake. She just looked at me and said,"customer service is upstairs,take the elevator." No apology,just a blank face.

I feel she did it on purpose,just by her reaction.I got my money back on my debit card.I'm a helluva good customer at Target,and didn't appreciate this young girl's attitude.I deserve a lot more respect than that !! The Target store is in Springfield Pa.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

Not_the_0P
Benicia, California, United States #1183967

Learn how to spell and use proper grammar before calling women old enough to work a girl.

Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1183057

You shouldn't be shopping at Target in the first place unless you enjoy oogling little girls or boys in their bathrooms. And, of course using a debit card is the worst method of payment. If you cannot pay cash, then at least use a credit card!!!