4.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Used to love Target, went there 2-3 times a month. Back in April went to get an item in the sale ad, according to the website it's in stock and I know which aisle it's in.

Had to go to the front to Customer Service - found correct place it's supposed to be because there were the sale signs, but item was in the stockroom. After waiting for it to be brought out, bought it and the items my cart and didn't finish my shopping. Stopped looking at the ad and didn't go back for a month. Today, same thing happened.

Looked for a microwave plate cover which is no where to be found, moved on to the full size Bounty and only select a size was on the shelf. App says they have it, employee verified it's in the back, but looked and couldn't find it and no, I'm not calling tomorrow when your shipments come in. Still, kudos to the employee for helping me.

I had a half dozen items in my cart, decided I don't really need any of it, saved myself $50 by leaving my cart and walking out of the store empty handed. Won't be going in there anytime soon.

Comments

It takes 24 hours to update the count. If they sell out, it may show product that they don't actually have in stock.

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1348680

Sometimes there is only so much space for the items, and they can only put out a few. Sales cause many people to buy the items, thus the shelves become empty quickly.

Then the workers have to be told the shelves are empty and need restocked.

Also i believe it takes time from when a customer takes the last item to when it reflects on the site, I'm sure it's not automatic. This is how retail works.