The aisles in the Health and Beauty section are almost always blocked by employees stocking the shelves. Yes, I know this has to be done, but every aisle?

I have, on a number of occasions, gone to the customer service desk to express my dismay. I am sure that the message is passed along to the store manager but I am convinced that nothing is done to remedy the situation. A little common sense would go a long way. Keep one side of the aisle clear and at least one entry point clear.

And enough of the chatter.

I really don't care how drunk you got at the party on Friday night. Just get the job done and get out of my way so I can complete my shopping.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of other product. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

Sherman, Texas, United States #993994

Is it really that bad that employees talk to each other? My coworkers and I talk to each other when we aren't with customers, but we get our work done, so I don't see why its a big deal. Forgive us for trying to have fun while working retail.

Employees have every right to chat with each other while working. If you don't like it, go do your shopping elsewhere. Everywhere you go you will find employees chatting, not just at Target.

Orange, California, United States #973307

Perhaps you should shop with an adult who can keep a check on your behavior and attitude.

statechick
to KevinRichards #975438

And once again here is your standard comment about you are a child take an adult with you blah, blah, blah , blah, blah.

to statechick #980873

Right! I think KevinRichards has severe mommy and daddy issues. Every post is about a child, usually a six year old, and some adult comment.