I contacted Target throughout California, Las Vegas NV, Las Cruces NM and Phoenix AZ for an item that is advertised on every stores website.So I called the corporate office at 800-440-0680 and spoke to "Emma." I gave her item 086-09-0447 (Lori Horse Barn) she researched it and said it is not a discontinued item, it is "unavailable at any stores." She gave me a reference # 30209745 and said I should give that reference number to the supervisor she was going to transfer me to and they might be able to get the item from another vendor.I spoke with Luz (Luce) the supervisor who didn't have a clue what Emma was talking about.

So I gave Luce the item number and she verified it is unavailable at any Target store.So I asked why it is still advertised and she said they will remove the item from their websites but only if it is discontinued and it's not discontinued just unavailable at any location, and it MAY become available again, but it also might NOT become available again.

Reason of review: advertized item is unavailable in every state.Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Review about: Target Shopping Advertisement.

Reason of review: unavailable advertised item.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Having an advertised item unavailable nationwide.

Comments

You are basically complaining that an item is sold out everywhere?Are you new to the world of shopping?

Or the world in general?

Things sell out, sometimes at multiple stores.If they plan to get it back in at a later date, they don't need to remove it, you just need to read the clear words that say "unavailable in store".