My wife and received a Boppy seat from our baby gift registry. We assembled the product and found it was defective and then tried to exchange the seat.

When we presented the seat to the employee and explained we had no receipt, we were told they would NOT exchange the seat, for the EXACT SAME product, without a receipt because the product was valued at over $20.00. The TARGET product was defective, a gift from a registry, and we wanted to exchange for the same thing. Too bad, so sad, it's a Target product but with no receipt they wouldn't exchange it, even when it's broken.

Target's return policy is pathetic and is a real deterent to customers.

Comments

I don't know if Target reads this, or even cares, but I will feel better yelling at something. I tryed to return a video game that I bought my son for Christmas.

(I did not keep the reciept, my bad). They told me that I could not because I had returned up to $70.00 over a 365 day period without a receipt. Question? How much did I spend in your store over a 365 day period?

My guess? Thousands. Please don't treat me like a criminal. I love your store and shop there weekly.

Why would you treat a customer that spends so much money in your store like that? Base your return policy on each person, don't just assume that we are all trying to steal from you

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #23555

Good luck to your child, he/she will need it with parents like you. Do a favour for your child give it up for adoption so he/she can be adopted by someone normal and live with normal people.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #23554

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #23553

You are married, are you even old enough to get married or did your mother lie about your age to get rid of you. Or are you a disgrunted employee that was fired from Target.

Crewe, England, United Kingdom #19000

Ghostbuster, what a crock. No, I don't blame the BAD PEOPLE of the world that steal, I blame TARGET.

All other retail department stores have BAD PEOPLE that steal from them, too, but that doesn't stop them from giving decent customer service.

Target stores are pathetic. I hope it comes back to *** them on the *** eventually.

Nuuk, Vestgronland, Greenland #16175

Well sorry, but you see there are bad people in the world that take advantage of the return policy and take things off the shelf and try to return it without a receipt claiming it was a gift. Blame them. If you know anyone that does this tell them to stop.