On 07/15/2013 @ 13:55 I went to Target on 7809C NE Vancouver Plaza Dr. in Vancouver, WA to exchange a pack of un-opened Hanes Med. Boxer Briefs for a pack of same in Lg..

Dropped them at the return/exchange counter and went to get the right size as I was instructed. Came back to find a line, but waited my turn. 10-15 minutes later I got to the counter. As I did not have a receipt, the agent wanted Debit card and drivers licence, which I had left in the car, as it was just a straight exchange. Car was parked in the other end of the parking lot, it was 90'F outside, and I was not about to walk across the lot and back for a simple exchange!

Comments

Chatsworth, California, United States #708682

OH, YOU L I F T E D THE WRONG SIZE? YOU BAD, BAD CRIMINAL, WHOOPS, I MEAN, BAD, BAD CUSTOMER. GO TO YOUR TIMEOUT CORNER!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AreYou4Real

Target Flea Market? Stores keep inventory you can just swap out whatever you want. You could have lifted the wrong size from another store.

Misleading title, you could have returned the merchandise, you just needed to provide an I.D.

to Anonymous #699518

Are you so simple that you can't understand basic English?

It was an even, exact exchange but for ONE SIZE!!!!!!!

Why in the name of reason do you need an I.D. for that??????????????????????????????????????????????????

One thing is for sure, you'll never die from a blow to your head BECAUSE YOUR HEAD IS AS THICK AS THE NATIONAL BUDGET IS LARGE and the GRAND CANYON IS DEEP!

stig1111: Did you notice how when you hold these mental m,o,r,o,n,s' feet to the fire, they don't have anything to say?

I was dying to see what caca they could come up with my last post about accepting presents from any other store but being expected to jump through hoops for Target.

I am not surprised, and I don't think anyone else is, that they have nothing to say. I'm pretty sure I know who has been posting demands about receipts. They habitually challenge anyone who posts about a problem with major retailers. Watch and see how they perform for pissedconsumer.

I hope you have been able to tell everyone about the mistreatment you received from Target. They do it to enough of us and there won't be any store left to dispute problems about whatsoever!!!!!!

Dumb@$$ ~~~

We are waiting for your dumb@$$ answer to our question from last night :roll ............

So you thought that you could just walk in and trade merchandise? LOL, Jesus, misleading title to the post and you're behaving like a pompous ***.

to Anonymous Vancouver, Washington, United States #691011

You are an ***! **** ***!

to stig1111 #691204

That genius is one of the professional repliers whose job it is

is to infuriate, cajole, prod or ridicule the OP into keeping this post alive by contradictory statements.

Keep this post alive on your own terms by warning everyone you know about the terrible treatment you received at Target and to suggest that they shop at other stores.

to Anonymous #697651

You are so right, misleading Anonymous.

Your accurate titles should be "loser" and "s,t,u,p,i,d,".

Get off the OPs a$$ for wanting to trade merchandise. It's not like the shirts are hot or anything, I,d,i,o,t.

Why can't she exchange sizes of the same product?

What kind of moronic scam do you run, jack?

Geneva, Illinois, United States #689177

What the ***?

Why didn't you get the friggin ID to the person, who *** are you.

Target has to be terrible for those *** holes for no reason.

And 90 degrees, ***! :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :( :( :( :( :( :cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

But your *** friggin whatever somewhere else.

F uck you Simon!

Target has the worst return customer satisfaction in retail sales. Buy somewhere else if possible.

If you lose your receipt that is your fault Target has every right to deny a refund if you simply do not have a receipt it says so on the back of every receipt and in every checklane. It is a huge favour that they even allow you to do anything without a receipt.

Even if the item is the same price, it could very well not be considered the same product. Different UPC's, different inventory counts. This would be reason for them to put it through the system.

As for asking for I.D. on returns/exchanges, I don't know about Target's policies. The company I work requires I.D. when the customer is receiving $10 or more back or when they do not have a receipt. It's a Loss Prevention policy, and we must refuse a return if they do not have a valid license.

I do not mean to put you down, but I just wanted to shed some perspective if it helps. I hope you find better services in future!

Troy, Michigan, United States #681990

LOL, so it wasn't that you were unable to exchange them, or that Target was unwilling to take them back; you were just too lazy to walk back out to the car and get your I.D.

Whether they were a present or not, no receipt is no receipt. Here's a hint, you are only allowed to return so much in a calendar year w/o a receipt...the way that they track it is with YOUR I.D.

Seriously, this one is totally on you.

:roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll

to Your Fault Vancouver, Washington, United States #682315

"you were just too lazy to walk back out to the car and get your I.D."

Not ouite! After breaking my back in 4 places, and one knee "replacement", a 1/4+ mile walk just isn't one of my favorite things to do. A simple replacement, size M vs L, of the exact same item, obviously from Target, un-opened, should not have been a problem!

And on the "you are only allowed to return so much in a calendar year w/o a receipt...". Yes, Target does have their own little policies, Policies with no consideration for the customer, or any type of customer satisfaction!

to stig1111 #682629

stig1111 - Don't worry about these professional repliers to this site. Their JOBS are to put the poster down and try to make you look like you're in the wrong.

Target is horrible. Please use this experience to warn others not to shop there. There are plenty stores in America who would love your business. Let Target take their s,t,u,p,i,d with them as they go down the drain!!

Target does this to everyone.

to Anonymous Vancouver, Washington, United States #682646

Thanks! Not too worried about any of these somewhat ignorant replies!

Maybe Target can join Montgomery Wards... :)

to Anonymous Troy, Michigan, United States #683528

Yeah, but it was the OPs fault. Target was willing and able to return/exchange the item, the customer just refused to go get ID.

It seems to me that requiring an ID to return an item w/o a receipt is more than reasonable.

"Professional Repliers"? Seriously?

I notice that you post on virtually every complaint that I've seen about Target...perhaps you are a professional Wal-Mart replier? :grin :grin :grin