I have never been treated so poorly by any corporate office regarding a complaint. Recently I contacted Target Corporate office and spoke with Amy regarding my local Target store.

My family and I have experienced several issues with pricing/advertising and mis-stocked item throughout this store. It is frustrating and inconvenient to have to visit Guest Relations for price adjustments due to employee error. When I voiced this ongoing issue to the Team Leader, he did not care. I emailed Guest Relations and was assured that my concerns would be addressed by store management; they were not.

When I escalated my concerns to Target Corporate office, I was assisted by Amy. She lacks professionalism, courtesy, and sympathy. She has NO business dealing with customer complaints. She had the audacity to leave a voice mail that stated that all my concerns were addressed when I emailed Guest Relations.

It is obvious my concerns have been disregarded all along. This is evident due to the corporate executive aloof attitude regarding customer satisfaction and loyalty. Target has lost my business. No wonder Team Leaders do nothing to improve issues within their stores; corporate office does not care at all.

Word of mouth advertising is a powerful thing. I will share my negative experience to all my family and friends.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of target customer care. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments