I saw this sign on the morning of April 18th 2015 out front of PSL Target and I had to know why someone would put this up.I really thought it was a prank but after months of poking around and talking to various target employees I ran across a post on Facebook.
I started putting together the post with who worked at the pharmacy. The person being referenced is Tricia Wurster a Target pharmacist here in PSL. She took this 15 year old's two pet cats and refuses to return them. This is what I found on Facebook, this poor kid must be devastated.
Please share it and lets all keep our pets safe.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Target Staff
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "We bought a $70 stoller from the website. We never used it and decided to return it to the store. They wouldn't let us return the brand new..."
- "Very bad experience with Thanksgiving iPhone 7 promotion 11/24/2016 at Target at Pheasant Lane Mall, Nashua, NH. After waiting 1.5 Hrs before opening and another 1 hour in store line..."
- " I went to target today and bought two cases of Aquafina water (24 bottles each case).The Big sign above the water clearly read $3.99. I was sitting in my car reading..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "Gregory Jones, Southlake Texas is seeking investors but only take your money! He takes investment and does nothing but file law papers to steal your money! He is a scammer!..."
- "It is more like "Rooms to Garbage". I bought a sectional couch "bonded leather" and after 2 years every piece of the sectional started flaking and peeling off. Don't ever..."
- "Well, one afternoon of walking about and chunks fell out of both soles. I kept them up, they're not beat and weren't saturated. This sucks and I loved the..."
- "Rooms to Go is terrible. We have had 3 bad experiences now and I will tell you this will be the last one. Here was our problem: our last..."