Dear Sirs, your disgusting decision to back this insane agenda in regards to transgender restrooms has forced me to longer do business with Target. You can rest assure most of americans feel the same way.

No longer will we stand by while our entire moral value system is eroded. Remember your fateful decision because you can look back on it as the beginning of the end for Target. I would not dare bring myself or any member of my family into your stores.

I hope the day is near when I see the stores shuttered. To send a message to all of corporate america if you want the push the sick agenda of the world elite say good bye to profits.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "disgusting policys" of target customer care. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

There are so many other things in this world to worry about than whether you're sharing a bathroom with another gender person or not. If I gotta pee, I don't give a *** who is in the bathroom with me.

It's not like they're peeking in on you doing your business. The stall is closed off.

But hey, got a problem, go pee somewhere else. Simple.

Not_the_0P
Benicia, California, United States #1159766

That is why I am glad that I no longer work for this sick company. I was unfairly fired because a few women claimed I sexually harassed them.

Never did, even if I did, it was in the break room while we were off the clock so it does not count.

We were not on the job. Their friends were witnesses to this and the person that fired me Aisha was being unfair now this douche bag is transferred to a store two hours away.