This target has some of the WORST managers on duty if you have a problem. All they can say is "sorry that's our policy" and if you press them more, they just keep repeating it... i mean common, I heard you the first three times! you either believe that I am an *** and do understand (whichi is VERY insulting) or you are the ***, and can't come up with a better line - from a MANAGER? seriously!

My mother had a problem with an item she purchased, and when she tried to exchange it, only after a couple of months, the customer service person offered no explanation other than it was not in the computer and they couldn't do anything! Upon looking for the item in the store, we found THE EXACT SAME ITEM? AND THEN WHEN WE ARRIVED HOME, WE COUND THE ITEM ON LINE! SO TELL ME, how can it NOT be in the computer?????? it was in PLAIN site!

and the manager on duty, some girl, all she could say was, sorry "it's our policy"... not just once, but three times. and when i told her i understood her the first two times, she then decided to call me RUDE!

IT'S GREAT TO KNOW THAT TARGET IS DOING SUCH A PROFIT, THEY CAN OFFEND CUSTOMERS AND RUN THEM OFF!!! OVER A 16.99 BRA????? THAT'S GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE? Hope their cameras took a GOOD picture, cuz it is the LAST TIME I WILL BE BACK IN TARGET!

Review about: Target Manager.

Comments

Santa Ana Heights, California, United States #643599

Ummmm if you had an item for a couple of months and break it why should you get a return hence a free one? Most retail stores have a 30 standard policy just to keep leeches like you from doing that. Find a real reason to gripe

to Anonymous #644091

i guess they have ruined customer service for EVERYONE. they have the best policy.

obviously u did not read correctly as the person said it was COMPLETELY new? not used not damaged not ANYTHING OTHER NEW! u must work in retail right? i work in hvac and believe me WE DO EVERYTHING WE CAN FOR CUSTOMERS!

100% satisfaction GUARANTEED! people dont like it we REFUND THEIR MONEY! and its considerably MORE than 17 bucks... try thousands!

but its the right thing to do. thats why we do it! customer complained about 4 months that their unit was noisey did not cool enough guess what we took it out and REFUNDED 8000.00 and received three referrals from that person! i worked at western warehouse will in school their POLICY WAS " ur not happy...

we r not happy". lowes sold a compressor to us that worked 6 months then died they gave us the option to get another or a store credit. their trees and greens THEY GUARANTEE FOR A YEAR! get a grip.

the customer had merchandise that was NEW AND HAD THE RECEIPT.

THEY WERENT TRY TO SCAM THEM! :(

to lowes New Orleans, Louisiana, United States #644186

Target's corporate policy is to suspect everyone that enters their doors of thievery, scam or any other despicable activity while they are stopping there.

Target has the worst return policy and the most uncooperative guest services in the business.

Stay away from Target and shop somewhere else where they have proven that there is a symbiotic relationship between store and customer.

Most return policies are 30 days. And a policy is a policy.

First of all that person was doing their job and in most jobs if you do not follow the rules you can get written up or even fired.

Lets say they did make an exception for you then lost their job because of it....are you going to pay their wages? What happens when you go against your job's policy...just because you shop there does not make you super special and entitled to special treatment.

to return Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #644095

did u read the the whole post? it was new!

she had the reciept! yes they couldve even given a store credit! they had he same item IN THE STORE! she talkd to the manager!

our managers are empowered to decide to KEEP THE CUSTOMER!

u must work in retail and you should seek a different employment path! :p

IHateStupidCustomers

aww boo hoo to the Anonymous poster below me. and poor you too!

how could they not return a bra that was a few months old?? especially with your very nice attitude!

to IHate***Customers Omaha, Nebraska, United States #642683

oh no my mistake....ur the 1 that is 12!

to IHate***Customers Omaha, Nebraska, United States #642685

we hate *** people LIKE YOU! if u can't say something intelligent why take up space?

BK2005 - I applaud your decision not to be back at Target for their ridiculous policies. I must laugh at Anonymous' line that they're glad you won't be back.

I wonder how many people of the Target chain appreciate the same sentiment. Most everyone of my friends, relatives and co-workers won't be back at Target either. Frankly, who needs their condescending attitude to their customers? There are WAY too many other stores from which to choose.

Every time I used to shop in the Target stores, there were hardly any people in there.

Let's see how long they won't miss people "like us".

Im sure they are glad you wont be back!!! Stores dont like people with an attitude like yours!!!! :x :x :x :eek :eek :eek

to Anonymous #641669

I believe u have condused attitude with intelligence and freedom of choice. we r consumers u ***!

to your definition of intelligenc Omaha, Nebraska, United States #642678

how old r u bout 12?

to your definition of intelligenc #642682

I have worked in retail also and I can tell u that tue store I worked at was more concerned with customer retention! target is notorious for bad behavior!

they wont let bell ringers out in front of the stores during the holidays.

its ur caliber of empliyees that make places like target d bags in the 1st PLACE! :x

bk2005
to your definition of intelligenc Tucson, Arizona, United States #644272

they found it on the receipt! i found it on the receipt!

and it wasnt that we were trying to get money. i started off by saying that we just wanted to exchange it or get a store credit. please DONT presume that you know exactly what happened and what went on. its people like you that work in stores and give the stores a bad reputation!

i am aware and believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion HOWEVER if you were NOT THERE DONT ASSUME YOU KNOW "what really happened"!

so what store do you work for?

i like to come in and call you an *** to your face! :sigh :zzz :x

to Anonymous Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States #644185

target is awful anymore and how is urs any better ur r just taking up space and wasting time

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #641490

What more explanation do you need? In the meantime, if the same item is in the store, and online(can you be sure it is exactly the same, color, etc.) it could be that a new shipment arrived and has a different SKU number.

Did she have the receipt, and why did it take so long to decide to return it.

When I have something I want to return I do it right away. By the way, I am 73.

bk2005
to anonymous Tucson, Arizona, United States #644277

it was the same in the store as you will recall from my post i stated the had the same in store! I LOOKED.

I PHYSICALLY WALKED BACK AND COMPARED THE TWO. it was the same SKU.

my mother is handicapped and she did not explain early that the item (since she purchased two and she had only wore ONE)! did NOT FIT PROPERLY!

listen all people r great with ur opinions and input but truth b told none of u were there! and it wasnt ur family member or experience.

and as it seems perfectly fine for u to give ur two cents I AM ENTITLED TO MY TWO CENTS IN TURN! targets sucks qnd thats the bottom line!