1.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Very sloppy. I wanted to send email - you make it very difficult to contact.

Also 0I am 89 years of age and I have done much shopping. The store is poorly staffed - especially cashiers.

Also - the store is large and you should have a directional sign to exit. I wander around and find it difficult to know which way is the exit.

Shopping there is an unpleasant experience.

Even with this method of contact you find that there is an insufficient number of words.

You need to pay more attention to customers blah

blah blah blah blah blah what more can I say -

Review about: Target Cashier.

I didn't like: Dealing with target is unpleasant.

Comments

Sounds like you are "Three Sheets To The Wind" Maybe if you couldn't find your way out of the store, you should have looked for the bedding department and taken a nap in one of the beds. I am sure that someone would have been along shortly to help you find your way out of the store.

If you can't find an exit, hope you're not driving

You should be placed in an institution

I sugges that if you can’t find your way out of a store then you need to have someone shopping with you. Otherwise your old *** doesn’t need to be there by yourself.

Target store management Does Not decide how many cashiers a particular location has.That is up to Senior management, which is Above store management.So that part of your complaint is with Senior management.

#1522030

I would suggest you stick to smaller stores if it is difficult for you to keep track of how you entered the store.