That music is enough to have me pull my hair out, then top it with Spanish and I can't get to my remote fast enough to mute it or better yet change the channel. I love the commercials that are relaxing and this one is definitely NOT.

If this is the new Target advertising strategy, I will never be watching another commercial of yours again.

Oh and just so you don't think I am being racist, I speak Spanish and still can't stand to listen to it. Last time I heard, English is still our native language, so try using it

Comments

i'm tired of the ads as well.. the usa is comprised of many ethnic groups....

if Target wants to show support for all groups then how about an ad in Italian, Japanese, and Hebrew (to name a few)... English is the native language and that's what the commercials should be.

I am SO very tired of your Spanish language TV ads on ENGLISH speaking stations! YOU KNOW there Hispanic speaking stations up the wazoo here in FL!

ENGLISH IS THE LANGUAGE HERE - at LEAST give us SOMEPLACE in our neighborhoods where people speak ENGLISH!!! In addition, if your employees can't speak English well enough to know what the *** nylons are - they should NOT be working in an ENGLISH speaking store!

Ft. Myers, FL :(

to WAS life-long customer #665929

There are ALSO more of us in our 60s with MORE money than the teens - TRY to please US sometimes! The music in the store is like going into a nightclub sometimes.

TRY CATERING TO THE OLDER CUSTOMER!!!

WE HAVE THE DISPOSABLE INCOME...YOU'LL SELL MORE IF YOU PAY ATTENTION TO THE OVER 60 GROUP! :eek

Mapleton, Utah, United States #665910

I agree with the original poster: lame song, lamer language. Another corporate sell-out, willing to do whatever it takes to earn a new market share. I am done with Target.

This topic was created by the same man who has no life other than staying on computers all day hiding behind proxies and fake names talking back and forth with itself.

Troy, Michigan, United States #664371

You've bitched about this before, and I told you then that America doesn't have a national language. Sorry, you racist.