Deep River, Connecticut

The Ivory colored blanket I ordered from target.com was received with a long brown stain on it so I called to get a replacement. I was told they couldn't send me a replacement or do an exchange at that time because their system was down, but that they would give me a 20$ gift card for my hassle.

I was instructed to return it at a store and then reorder it online.

Next thing I know, they charged my credit card for the 20$ gift card that they supposedly gave me for the issue. I contacted them about this and they "don't see anything in their system" and can't help me.

How can that even be legal?!

I highly suggest not ordering from target.com since they can't fix their problems without causing more. Of course I'll dispute the charge on my credit card but what a waste of time.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of target gift card. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned target gift card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments

Sherleigh
Brentwood, Tennessee, United States #1067246

If you cannot even wrote a proper review with simple grammar how do we know you are not the one that is mistaken?