i go to target to get just some quick groceries that i know i need, one of them being milk.i check out and drive home to my apartment, as soon as i picked up my bag of groceries from my passenger seat i find under the bag around a quarter of my half gallon of milk completely spilling out and it had soaked through the bag (and also on to my other groceries) and into the chair.
ive tried to clean it the best i can but i know it is in the chair and the smell will eventually because spoiled.
So now i have to get my car detailed because i can not do anything else....thanks for the bill target, fix your caps jerks
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Food Stores
You May Also Like
- "I found this on the web, not sure what the deal is but this guy is pissed..."
- "Listening to rude employees talking about someone using coupons they were complaining about this one gal and they knew I could hear them. The problem was that gal they..."
- "Target claims to be the lowest price in retail. I visit target for light shopping had previously bad experience with target. There toy section always empty particular..."
- "I just thought I would drop in, and mention I had a good experience with KLM. My sales rep Bob was great, and everything went exactly the way he said..."
- "None of what i was promised before payment was even close to what I recieved. Most of these listings were just pulled from other websites. Free websites. Please contact me..."
- "How did a medication that is considered a lethal narcotic (Nucynta- tapentadol) end up in a bottle with my son's name on it? Upon retrieving another medication that was prescribed..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."