On Monday May 4th, early morning hours I went to pay my Target Bill, while waiting for a sales clerk to assist me at the service desk, a clerk came up and said the if you read the sign, it says go to lane 6, she were very rude, I said I am sorry but I did not see the sign and I continue to tell her that she do not have to be so rude this early in the morning, her attitude did not change, so I decide just to not let her wait on me, I spoke with the store manager, her attitude then change, customer service is very important to me and I will not be shopping at Target any longer.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. The most disappointing about target manager at Target was lack of respect Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

Maybe she couldn't understand you . .

. if you speak the way you write, I wouldn't be at all surprised.

Orange, California, United States #982041

Perhaps if you took an adult shopping in the store with you they would have directed you to lane six. Not their fault you missed the sign. Perhaps going back to school and learning how to read rather than getting angry when they direct you to the right place would help bundles.

People are way too sensitive nowadays. I bet you really showed her by not letting her wait on you. She'll probably be stinging from that slight for weeks, poor thing.

MrSharkNasty

So you tell someone they're rude and expect them to be happy about it? Perhaps you came across as rude as well, what if this individual told you that you were rude?

How would you take it? I bet not very well.

You want good customer service be a good customer! I promise you 90% if not more of the customers I have dealt with have no clue how obnoxious they're acting.