I was at the Target on 2615 Tuscany in Corona.At 1:07pm on 1-10-17 the girl at the checkout was filling the bags in front of me like she was putting together a puzzle and had to make sure every tiny hole was filled with items, with the customers own bags.

Related: Target - Racial Profile

There were no supervisors in the area. She does not know how to pack a bag and clearly did not care that she was making people go to other lines to avoid her sloooow as molassas speed. They did not open more registers to accommodate any line.

I am going to Walmart.Goodbye forever Target.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Target Cashier
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Other / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Impatience in this country is sickening.

The Targets in my area only have one checkout open now. They force you to use self-check out, which takes even longer because no one understands how to use it and you have to wait for a 'customer service' person to come over if you have coupons, alcohol, etc. I'm not shopping at Target any longer.

Mount Laurel, New Jersey, United States #1286311

Never have figured out why Target puts 20+ registers at the front of their stores when they rarely have more than 3 or 4 open. They just love to see people,le wait in line.

New York City, New York, United States #1271007

The cashier may have been moving slow, but you ever think that maybe she wanted to place the items correctly and neatly into the bags for the customer, or that the customer wanted their items bagged a certain way.

to Anonymous Houston, Texas, United States #1271047

As a cashier, I have had customers who want their items bagged a certain way in their reusable bags.For example, I had a customer who wanted his bags to be evenly weighted.

I have also had customers who use certain reusable bags for certain items.

Then there are the customers who want to bag their own groceries because they do not like how the sackers bag their groceries.

All of the above cause the checkout process to be longer for everyone waiting in line.

But it is not the fault of the cashier.

The customer is to blame for that.

Houston, Texas, United States #1269781

OP:

Your replies show what type of person you are, and it is not pretty.

I am beginning to wonder if you treat anyone in a service position like they are dirt under your shoe.

Is this a true complaint or a made up story?

MakeMyDay2016
Fullerton, California, United States #1269401

Also when you behave like a two year old child, you have no right calling someone who is most likely 18 or over a girl.

MakeMyDay2016
Fullerton, California, United States #1269389

Did it ever occur to you that she is slow because she could be disabled or something. Even they have a right to work. I hope one day you get brain damaged and or injured and some person like you harasses you for being slow.

to MakeMyDay2016 Corona, California, United States #1269397

How did you know this?You must be her father or brother.

Yeah she did appear to be slooow and suffer brain damage. Don't worry if I ever ended up as slow and pathetic as her I would take a gun to my head. There are people who not like her and can do a better job.

Yeah she did possibly have down syndrome because she had one of those potato faces.Yeah she is not as retarded as other people with the disease, but still she is not capable of doing the job at a normal level.

to Anonymous Encinitas, California, United States #1269598

Then maybe you need to end up as "slow an pathetic" as her if you are going to put a gun to your head.(make sure it is loaded) We already have enough hate, ignorance, and discrimination crime in this world and don't need anymore. The less people in this world like you the better. Make sure you get yourself fixed as well so you cannot have children whom you can pass on your hate and ignorance to.