The customer service for the target red card is horrible. I wish you could give them 0 stars.

Hopefully no one has to go thru talking to them. I had a target card for over a year, made all my payments on time and paid my card off in full. When you call customer service, no one speaks or understands english. I called in regards to a credit increase and was told it would take 75 days to get a response either way.

I call 3 months later and get told a completely different story. I tell them i was so frustrated with the whole situation and pretty much told them that the red card was a scam and was debating on cancellingy card. They then get me to another agemt who says ok your account has been cancelled, can mot get reopened. Have a nice day and hangs up.

I then call back immediately after and talk to bob who tells me there is nothinf they can do and he is sorry and to reapply in 6-12 months. At rhis point, after being lied to and my account cancelled with out me being asked, just essentially being told, i will no longer shop at target or have anything to do with them or their company.

Product or Service Mentioned: Td Bank Redcard Credit Card.

I didn't like: Rude employees.

Comments

Gurnee, Illinois, United States #1152120

I believe, Target is trying to close accounts, because this can help they're Breach settlements, but, they should never have closed you're account, on they're own. I still have a balance, but as soon as I pay it off, that's it, because of they're ignorance, in customer service, I will never shop there, again.

Walmart and other retailors, will get all future purchases. Maybe Target did you a favor, by showing you they're stupidity.

Too bad you were rude to them, calling them a scam just because they didn't instantly give you a credit limit increase. Hope you remember this with your next credit card. Calling names and making threats doesn't work very well.

Not_the_0P
to Anonymous Benicia, California, United States #1151317

People working at Target deserve to be called names.

to Not_the_0P #1159973

I had a horrible experience while in your state, therefore everyone who lives there deserves to be called names. Like generalizing?

Then dont. *** happens to everyone, deal with it.