The customer service for the target red card is horrible. I wish you could give them 0 stars.

Hopefully no one has to go thru talking to them. I had a target card for over a year, made all my payments on time and paid my card off in full. When you call customer service, no one speaks or understands english. I called in regards to a credit increase and was told it would take 75 days to get a response either way.

I call 3 months later and get told a completely different story. I tell them i was so frustrated with the whole situation and pretty much told them that the red card was a scam and was debating on cancellingy card. They then get me to another agemt who says ok your account has been cancelled, can mot get reopened. Have a nice day and hangs up.

I then call back immediately after and talk to bob who tells me there is nothinf they can do and he is sorry and to reapply in 6-12 months. At rhis point, after being lied to and my account cancelled with out me being asked, just essentially being told, i will no longer shop at target or have anything to do with them or their company.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Target. The most disappointing about td bank redcard credit card from Target was rude employees Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments

Gurnee, Illinois, United States #1152120

I believe, Target is trying to close accounts, because this can help they're Breach settlements, but, they should never have closed you're account, on they're own. I still have a balance, but as soon as I pay it off, that's it, because of they're ignorance, in customer service, I will never shop there, again.

Walmart and other retailors, will get all future purchases. Maybe Target did you a favor, by showing you they're stupidity.

Too bad you were rude to them, calling them a scam just because they didn't instantly give you a credit limit increase. Hope you remember this with your next credit card. Calling names and making threats doesn't work very well.

Not_the_0P
to Anonymous Benicia, California, United States #1151317

People working at Target deserve to be called names.

to Not_the_0P #1159973

I had a horrible experience while in your state, therefore everyone who lives there deserves to be called names. Like generalizing?

Then dont. *** happens to everyone, deal with it.