3.0
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I had a very bad experience about a couple of hours ago at the Target in El Paso, Texas. It is the one that is at Bassett Place.

I was trying to purchase some items and I was having problems with my Target credit card. It was something about the chip. The lady at the register was very nice and told me to go to customer service to pay there. In the meantime I called the 1800 number on my card to see what was going on.

The lady on the phone said my card was fine and to try again. So I had to wait a while at customer service because there were two people were in front of me. A black lady opened a register and told me I was next. I explained to her what had happened and she tried my card again.

She was rude and told me I had to get a new card. I told her that was a new card and I had activated it the same day. She told me again that I needed a new card. I did not appreciate her tone of voice and just walked away.

I have been going to this store for years and have never felt so disrespected. If this lady was mad at something or having a bad day that is not my problem. All people should be treated with respect.

Nobody should be made to feel ***. I have decided to do my shopping online that way I don't bump into these kind of people.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments