I had ordered a dress online, even though I like to go in and try on the clothes.There just happens to be more variety on the web site than in the stores.

So I order this dress and when I took the dress out of the shipping box I noticed a smell and then upon closer examination I saw mold spots on the dress. I immediately took the dress back for a refund. I could not believe that the company would even ship a consumer an item that clearly had mold spores on it, along with a distinct odor.

This company clearly does not care about product control.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Target Gift Card Review from Las Vegas, Nevada Target " Very disappointed with Target. They had an online and in store sale on the Bathery Bath Sponges. It was buy 3 for $1.99 and get a $5 gift card...." Read more Target - Bed Frame Review from Vinings, Georgia Target "Generally I don't complain online about companies but after the poor treatment and attitude of Targets customer service department I believe I have no other choice. In August I ordered..." Read more Target - Customer Service Target "Purchased an air mattress - labeled online and on their shelves as $45.99. As I put it in the car, I noted they had charged me $75 (?) not..." Read more Target - Iphone 7 Review Target "Very bad experience with Thanksgiving iPhone 7 promotion 11/24/2016 at Target at Pheasant Lane Mall, Nashua, NH. After waiting 1.5 Hrs before opening and another 1 hour in store line..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more