Layout of Store

Of course I shopped around and went out of my way to make a purchase on target.com even after I had trouble all day by the time the evening came I just wanted to order Xbox 1 and be done with it. Of course I called trying to get help and got nothing!!

I was supposed to get free game and that didn't happen. I was told by the rude Anthony that I needed to place order again and return one of them. I also had not been given the discount. Anthony stated he was credit me and send and email and that was no true!

I have yet to get one. I was told to go to my nearest target to return one... OMG I'm a *** I didn't think about that .... Well duh I don't live by one.

Nothing can be done ... If you tried to call as I did over 20x it would get a recording

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of xbox one. Target needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned xbox one in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Target.

Comments