Online order. Received WRONG ITEM with invoice stating MY item # and SOMEONE else's name and address.

3 precious hrs on the phone, 5 phone calls with "please wait your phone call is important to us" explaining to 5 customer service reps , with infinite "give me a min. let me talk to my supervisor" 's a conversation with a very condescending supervisor and a letter to corporate (No place for this type email. No response from them.) They just couldn't GET IT! Of my five items they claimed I asked for that one to go to a different address.

No! Target made a mistake. WRONG ITEM. WRONG ADDRESS.Suck it up and correct it!.

After assuring me I would get my item after they received the wrong one (had to call twice for shipping label) no gift came. I called them. They cancelled MY ORDER and refunded me the GIFT WRAP PRICE on another item THAT WASN'T WRAPPED nor ordered to be wrapped!

Still waiting. NEVER EVER AGAIN.

Review about: Target Shipping Service.

Comments

Avondale, Arizona, United States #392508

The same thing happened to me. I may have received your items..lol.

It took me three phone calls, each one close to an hour to sort out.

Very poor customer service, reps do not know how to handle basic issues and place you on hold forever. I will not shop at target on-line again.