2.5
Layout of Store

Target is shady on a GOOD day!

I got a job at a newly opening Target in Hickory, NC. We went to training in Winston-Salem, NC and I was in receiving, where it was extremely hit and they FORBID employees to have water bottles back there. Then, they wanted single females of childbearing age to lift 100 lb pallets and objects by themselves. When I informed them of my lifting restrictions (which were clearly on my application) and explained to them that I need to maintain hydration in an environment that causes constant perspiration due to high temperatures, two managers promptly fired me and drove me back to Hickory, NC. Years later, my sister was hired there and had a similar experience. Clearly, their ethics and practices are from the top all the way down.

I also used to shop at Target in a completely different city - Fayetteville, NC. Once I was purchasing a toy for my son. EVERY ONE of this particular toy was marked down to a certain oruce, but customer service said it was the wrong price and refused to honor that lower price, despite the fact that ALL of those toys were Asked down to the same oruce!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Target target work experience for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Sounds like this complaint is from decades ago, and has virtually no valid purpose today. Target has a lot of good stuff going on.

to Anonymous Orange, California, United States #1038228

Sounds to me like these two sisters were not taught to obey rules. That is why BOTH of them got fired. They just want to go by their rules and not care about policies and rules.