2.9
Layout of Store

As a consumer I shocked & frustrated to learn that Target does not stand behind their own store policies. Back on 2/22/16 we visit the Target St.

Petersburg - Gateway location to purchase a airbed mattress. As we were checking out the inventory, we noticed a sign that informed the consumers of the (Refund & Exchanges Policy Exceptions - which stated (Open airbeds cannot be returned, but may be exchanged for a similar item.) So, with that information we made an informed decision to purchase an airbed with the understanding that if opened, it can't be returned.Later that day we found a another airbed on sale at a different retail outlet. On 3/4/16 I went to return the airbed from Target, and was informed by the Asst. Store Manager that he would not except the merchandise back because that's the store policy.

I explained to him that this is not what his signage near the airbeds stated. Also not what my product Receipt detailed.

He still refused to Refund me. Having no other recourse at the local level, I contacted Target Corps. Only to be told that they stood behind the Local Stores Decisions.

I expressed my sincere displeasure and asked that they reconsider that stance based on what their own signage suggested, and what this puts in the mind of the consumer. I was told they are sorry

but non thing more would be done.

I didn't like: Refund policy.

Comments