Sparks, Nevada

Target will lure you in offering gift cards with the purchase of specific qualifying items.You buy those qualifying items thinking you will receive a gift card only to discover later that you did not qualify.

Related: Target - Missing Gift Card and Wrong Color Table

That's what happened to me. I carefully read the terms. I called customer service and they told me I will get it automatically after all items have been delivered. I called again 2 days after all items were delivered just to be told something completely different than what the original offer entailed.

They conveniently changed the offer as an excuse to deny me of the advertised gift card.After spending over an hour of my time over a $5 gift card just to be denied, they have lost a valuable customer of many years who has spent thousands over a $5 gift card!

Review about: Target Gift Card.

I didn't like: Not honoring promotion, Did not get gift card as advertised.

3.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Target Gift Card
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $5
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.