3.0

Target will lure you in offering gift cards with the purchase of specific qualifying items.You buy those qualifying items thinking you will receive a gift card only to discover later that you did not qualify.

That's what happened to me. I carefully read the terms. I called customer service and they told me I will get it automatically after all items have been delivered. I called again 2 days after all items were delivered just to be told something completely different than what the original offer entailed.

They conveniently changed the offer as an excuse to deny me of the advertised gift card.After spending over an hour of my time over a $5 gift card just to be denied, they have lost a valuable customer of many years who has spent thousands over a $5 gift card!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of target gift card from Target and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $5 and wants Target to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not honoring promotion and did not get gift card as advertised. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with Target?

Comments