I went Target and found myself talking with one of the rudest sales associate.When was done being insulted by the sales associate I moved to the manager.
I was informed that Target and Target online are not the same company and I was pretty much told to go F#@$ myself when said the prices would not be matched. I use to do a lot of my shopping at Target but after that I now find myself in Walmart. Guess when the economy is doing better customer service is no longer a priority.
If a company is going to have a different price online and a different price in the store and wont match it, then in due time you will *** off enough customers and find bankruptcy in your future.I now have one word that will describe Target (GARBAGE).
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
You May Also Like
- "Target will lure you in offering gift cards with the purchase of specific qualifying items. You buy those qualifying items thinking you will receive a gift card only to discover..."
- "Lost prevention beat down a customer inside the store accusing of stealing wich is all bull other wise they would it press charges isn't that weird?..."
- "I checked my purchased goods when I returned home today and found that I had been overcharged. I purchased 3 items worth $15 and was charged for 4. The cashier..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- " John Nasruddin owes me $250,000 that he has defrauded from me personally as well. He defaulted on a business transaction in Springfield IL to purchase a Golds Gym...."
- "Ups is the WORST!! I sent my tv with them since i was moving to another state and i even pay the insurance that the UPS store sold me... so..."
- "Exede Wildblue Satellite Internet is a SCAM!!!! For months now after I have continuously called to CANCEL my account I have been drafted $150 a MONTH, mind you NO SERVICE......"
- " I bought a Southern Motion recliner 3 years ago. It is a power recliner, it has been comfortable. The leather is peeling off from the headrest down. There is..."