1.4

I rarely go to Target. However, there was a Target near my job and I headed over there during lunch.

I was hoping to buy some caffeine pills like Jet Alert. When I went there they didn't have anything like that. I finally bought the Up & Up acetaminophen plus caffeine like excedrin. I've never had problems with reactions to other drugs like that, but those pills ended up being thrown away after taking a few of them.

They made me nauseated whenever I took them.

I also got an Italian style wrap sandwich from the small food place in the store because I didn't have much time for lunch. I ate a few bites and it tasted nasty and threw the rest out.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of up and up acetaminophen extra strength tablets from Target. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Target to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments