In White Plains, NY at Target my interview was at a specific time. I did not get interviewed until almost two hours later.

White sitting in the interview room, you can hear how the other employees talk to each other. They curse at one another. They sit there while the phone is ringing without picking it up or even caring. I wanted to get up and leave but i needed a job.

All the time they gave me to sit there, i had no phone or ipod. I was sitting and asking myself if this was really worth it.

After thinking about it, this is NOT where i want to work. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL .

Comments

"Jedi - Are you going to post any new comments as a ten year old polite child from Canada, or will you descend into your evil side? :grin :grin"

I only posted one post about him and that is he is more mature and polite than you.

Also you act as if there is just one ten year old kid in Canada, and since he is a triplet, unless he killed his siblings there are at least three ten year old kids living in the whole country of Canada. However it seems like you have an obsession for a ten year old boy.

You are the one who has an obsession for him.

IHateStupidCustomers

Anonymous, are you going kidnap any more polite kids and show them your evil side? probably, you are a psycho after all.

IHateStupidCustomers

yeah, that too. at this point, I'm done questioning what that Anonymous weirdo says. as far as I'm concerned, they're mentally unstable.

"Jedi, Anonymous's idea of a "smart comment" is posting something irrelevant and adding weird smiley faces at the end to show you that he wants you. or she, who knows what that creepy thing is."

That and copy and pasting the message ten times.

IHateStupidCustomers

Like I said you are retarded and don't know how to read.

Go ahead and post your eight year old comment about Target, and I'll try to keep up. :p :p :p

You are mentally retarded that is for sure anonymous. These IP tracers don't work. Think what you want, but we all already know that you are not smarter than an eight year old.

I AM facanated with a TEN YEAR OLD child expressing his thanks and admiration to a major retailer for stocking HIS FAVORITE P U D D I N G! I do hate it, though, that he had to read your obscene post on July 5th.

This TEN YEAR OLD child has more respect and integrity than you do at uh, hum, 13 YEARS OLD!!! You children in Canada are sure different from one another!!

:grin :grin

What else you got for our reading entertainment, an EIGHT YEAR OLD who likes Target? :p :p

You seem to have an obsession with that child anonymous.

Hopefully, a TEN YEAR OLD CHILD FROM ONTARIO, CANADA doesn't read this. :p :p

Most likely you are making all this up and putting the company down because you did not get the job. IF you don't like bad words well read this.

F_u_c_k

b_o_o_b_s

t_i_t_s

s_c_a_n_k

w_h_o_r_e

Hope this did not harm you in anyway.

*they should be the

"They curse at one another." Oh my! Your virgin ears. They were probably saying all kinds of "curse" words, such as dang, snap, shoot, freaking, ***, and interracial marriage.

Seriously - if they employees are in the break room, they are not going to answer the phone.