I to had a problem with the sale for this item. I called 4 times and was told something different each time.

The first time I was told it was a website glitch, then the second time I was told it was out of stock and went on sale at 6am, the third time I was told they were adding more to the website and to keep checking every few minutes which I did till midnight. I called this morning and asked to speak to a supervisor who gave me the same old line we are sorry and I will pass along your comments. I tried to determine what time pacific, eastern or central that the online sale would start. Nothing in the physical flyer or on the target website said anything but 6pm.

I was told in the call this morning that customers were advised to start checking at midnight on the 27th and when I asked who these customers were and how fair that was I was just told "We are so sorry." Sorry doesn't cut it for me. I am on a limited budget and unable to go to the physical store and stand for long periods due to breathing problems so I shop online which I told the supervisor I talked to. Still with the sorry and good luck next time.

Target is despicable for misleading the country in their ads and I for one will not shop there any longer and will tell anyone who will listen not to shop there as well. I wish you luck in trying to sue them they have a lot of money and power behind them which is why they can get away with these practices.

Review about: Target Website.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Sales staff are idiots, Management.

Comments