I had ordered a tv on 11/25/15 and received an email from Target on 11/28/15 to inform me it was shipped and EFW will be contacting me with shipping info. The email also stated I will receive the tv 12/9-12/14.

It was 12/14 and I never received an email from EFW with shipping info. I called EFW and they told me they could not find me in their system so then I called Target. I was on hold for a very long time and spoke with a guy named Leo who eventually told me he couldn't help me he had to transfer me. So then I spoke with a girl name Maria who said she could not get a resolution right now she will have to call me back before the end of the day.

I repeated twice asking her if she is definitely going to call me back and she said "yes, by the end of the day." I was on the phone for an hour and a half at this point. I NEVER received a call back from her. The next day I called target again and asked to speak with a supervisor. I spoke with a girl named Summers who was so rude, she was yawning on the phone with me!!!

Eventually she told me she couldn't help me at that point either and said she will email me the results and I will get an email on the update by end of day. I NEVER GOT AN EMAIL and was on the phone for another hour and a half! Next day I called AGAIN and spoke with Omar who was so pleasant I couldn't even be angry at my recent experiences. He refused to get off the phone with me unless there was a solution.

I now have another shipment coming in for next week and have received shipping info. He canceled the messed up order and took care of it all.

Omar was great! However I will never order anything expensive or large On Target.com ever again in my life.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Target. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Target.

Comments