3.2
Layout of Store

I saw an ad in the Sunday 11/8 circular for turkeys. I called the Target store in the Stonecrest shopping center in Charlotte NC on Wednesday 11/11 to see if they had them.

I was told that they had not received them yet. That they might be in on Friday 13. I asked if they were giving rain checks since they hadn't had them for 4 days since the ad ran. I was told that they don't give rain checks.

I told her that I understand, but how could they have a sale and not have the product and then not give a rain check. She said that I could check back after Friday. I called Target customer service to see if I get get an answer. I was put on hold and then hung up on three times and still no answer or reason.

I called back and spoke to a supervisor. She put me on hold and called the store.

She told me that mysteriously they had found 1 turkey that they would hold for me. Pretty much finished with Target.......

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 11, 2015.

Comments

Not sure how it works with Target, but I work for Kohl's and our ads are printed 1 year in advance. Sometimes we sell out of a product before the ad comes out.

Life is a mystery to you isn't it?